Getting to know you Sunday. :)

Getting to know YOU




1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
---Well... I have always wanted to live in another country... but I am not sure what country... I think it would be neat to maybe live in Germany, France, or Sweden or something. But somewhere with similar weather to here... lol
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
---*shivers* ooo... Flip flops and I do not get a long at all. LOL. I just don't wear them period... I like normal shoes. I don't really like showing off my feet... *makes face* So I suppose it would definitely be flip flops in the winter. Although, it would really suck to wear gloves in the summer too!!
3. Fried or Bake and why?
---Fried, all the way. LOL. I don't really care if it is bad for me... it is awfully tasty!! Seriously! haha
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
---Hmmm. Well... I don't really know. Maybe someone like Neal Patrick Harris or something, because I think he his hilarious. I also would enjoy interviewing anyone (male or female) if they are nice to look at!
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
---Oh man. I think when I was a teen I only read books that were required to read in school. I think my favorite book to read in high school was 'Into the Wild'.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
--- The Secret Life of an American Teenager, Army Wives, Greek
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
--- It can always be worse.
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?

---Hm, I think it would be neat to be one of those one performers who are on those really long scarf things, you know what I am talking about??
-Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. ooh, i agree- i'd wouldn't mind interviewing any pretty person! haha. i used to be addicted the secret life, but it just got so ridiculous that i've stopped watching as much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!