Oh yes, Flashback Friday :)


So, I have been finding some pretty cool ideas from other blogs. I came across Mrs. Muffin's blog and she had Flashback Fridays which came from another blog. I thought it seemed like a neat idea. I don't have too many OLD pictures or anything on this laptop... but, I do have pictures that I can 'flashback' to, and tell a story :).

So I created this button* in honor of my Flashback Friday-ness!

Alrighty, this picture was taken a few years ago, I don't even remember what year! Haha. It was when my best friend, Decious, came home for leave from the Army. So why am I all muddy? Well, it is because we were riding around on his 4wheeler and it was crappy weather! My bangs are all funky from the helmet, man, I am wearing one of his sweaters, and I even think I am wearing a pair of some randoms person pants and someone else's shoes so that I didn't get all muddy! 

It was definitely a blast... Up until... He made me drive... I am terrible at steering 4wheelers for some reason, i do perfectly fine on a dirt bike. So I was riding along on the track and there was this slight decline to the left of me and for some reason I started going down the hill! I couldn't turn it back up the hill for the life of me! So where did I end up? At the bottom of a hill, luckily a ginormous tree stump stopped me from going any further! LOL! And I was so nervous, or scared, or something ridiculous that I forgot to let go of the gas... My foot fell under the back wheel and I proceeded to run my own legs over for a lengthy period of time... *shakes head side to side in shame* ... 

Moral of the story. 2 wheels or bust! 
Unless it is a road-worthy vehicle, I am pretty sure I want 4 wheels... Well... you know... I have always thought I would be a pretty smexy motorcycle chick!






Flashback Friday Button
I would definitely love to see your Flashback Friday too! Please hook me up with a link in the comments! 
Also, head on over to Christopher and Tia's blog so that you can link up with her linky widget and maybe get some people hitting up your blog too!

-Adrienne

*button created at http://www.wix.com/

1 comment:

  1. Oh welcome to flashback fridays!! Love the little banner you made for it :)

    I've never ridden a 4 wheeler, or anything like it. I guess I was kind of sheltered while growing up. We lived in the country for a good while, but I was an only child, no brothers, so it just wasn't anything my parents ever got involved with? It sure looks fun though! Muddy face and all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!