Getting to Know You!

So I guess this is supposed to happen on Sundays... but I was busy and down at the Oregon coast! It was my friend Michelle's Birthday yesterday so my man, her man, and I pitched in for me to take her to the beach! We had an absolute blast! We just went for the day, and it even rained the majority of the time we were there, and yet, we're Oregonians so we had a frikkin' blast!





Getting to know YOU



1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
Well... It depends on if I feel comfortable telling that certain person that they had a booger in their nose...  It would also depend on if I liked the person or not... Because, I am a horrible person, what can I say?

2. What are you passionate about?
Right now? I am passionate about working really hard at keeping the closeness that I feel to my boyfriend who is over yonder in Korea. He is a fantastic guy and I am not loosening my grip on him at all!! 
3. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for a little over two years now. This was a crafty blog for my scrapbooking and such, and I haven't done that for a while but I really missed blogging. So I recently just started trying to blog when I can! And since I will have some great things to blog about, I thought it was a good time to start up again! 
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Hmmm. I don't know! Lemonade is delicious, and I have a new liking for beers... so we will see about that one!
5. What is your favorite type of music?
I love ROCK and ROLL baby! Hahha, and metal and such. 
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Well, I always brush my teeth, and for some reason that makes me thirsty so then I have a glass of water! Other than that... I sometimes put on some lotion... And I always set my alarm, and I also make sure I didn't miss anything on FaceBook... lol
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
So since I am not going to be going to school, this summer break... I will be relaxing and working! I don't have any 'vacation' plans but I am excited to not have to do any learning! It will be really nice!
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
I really really really love me some eyeliner, I use the bran Prestige in black. I also have to use mascara... lol. I dont really have any other beauty products besides make up... 

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!