ART: ICAD #8 / EDM #16



Today my ICAD and EDM challenges decided to overlap. I am officially caught up on ICAD WOO HOO. I knew I could get two out today to be on top of it. Anyway, EDM #16 was to draw a favorite tool which is my fork! A fork to shove yummy deliciousness in my face! Because I love food. That's right, I LOVE FOOD.



This one is another building drawing done from a photo that I took on our Austrian Road Trip!  It ended up having a lot more detail than I was willing to give it. Sooooooo. That's just what happens sometimes. I went with some blorange here... Haha.


POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!