ART: EDM #17 / ICAD #9


#17 for EDM was to draw a musical instrument. So I picked a guitar. I've been very tired today so I didn't want something too terribly detailed (and my 0.2 Copic Multiliner, which cost me an arm and a leg, is already kaput). Guitar just seemed to fit, even though I did look up some photos for a tuba... cause that seemed like it would be fun to draw. haha. I experimented with adding some fun diamonds in the background. I usually keep my backgrounds dull and just with a color. But I really like the way that the diamonds bring forward the guitar. It's pretty neat. 

I can't believe I have done so well with these two challenges. I am still not sure if I am going to participate in the Summer of Color or not... I might... I don't want to put too much on my plate. I am feeling ever so slightly overwhelmed with what I am doing already. However, It is not too much to give up yet. And I am glad that I can put the two together. I could probably even put the three together. We'll see how that goes. 




Linking with Sunday Sketches

POPULAR POSTS:
PS. If you're leaving a comment, please tick the box that says "subscribe to replies", that way you get an email when I reply to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!