ART DUMP

So this last week wasn't AS productive painting wise as others. I have been really researching Etsy Selling, setting up my shop (it's got nothing in it yet, don't worry). And really thinking about what's what in the Etsy world. 

I finally got the application to apply for a home-based business here on post. Now I just need to get signatures of those who live in my stairwell. Not really looking forward to that. Though, I know that nothing I will be doing here will effect them in any way. I just don't like doing things like that! 


Last weekend was my friend's wedding reception party thing. I drank too much, so the above photo shows the painting of gatorade. You know, just in case you're so hungover you need to barf. At least it will taste good coming back up. lol



Trying to figure out how to paint some trees. I was thinking that it would be a fun type of thing to put in my hopeful future shop. 


I always love seeing fun paintings of insects and stuff so I decided to give it a go. Honestly, I am not 100% sure on how I feel about it. But, I think it's pretty cool. I'd definitely give it another go. But I know bees are a huge fad right now, so why not hop on the bandwagon? I feel like I just need to figure out a way to make it unique. 


I really like how the yellow bled into the bust of the bee. :) It really gave it some character. That's all I've got for ya this week.

I am thinking I'm gonna work on a new blog header this week. I don't know why, but, I am not feeling the current one. Just like I talked about yesterday with how Amanda felt that her blog wasn't really representing her very well. I am feeling the same way.

What else artsy did I do this week? I created a header for Amanda. I also created a tutorial showing you how to add your own handmade elements to your blog!


Linking up to:
Paint Party Friday


POPULAR POSTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!