SUNDAY SOCIAL

What is your favorite type of workout to do?
When I was actually working out, I kind of loved it all! I loved lifting weights and even running. There was just something about starting to, and continuing running last year. It was really great to run through the trails that are all throughout my town. I loved that I could listen to music and just GO. And it was good for my dog too. haha. 

What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
Oh man, let me tell you... Cookie Dough. Sometimes I just make a batch of cookie dough. Bake one sheet of cookies, and then I put the rest in the freezer for further munching in the future! 

What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
Take any pill that I am supposed to take daily. Or, you know, the dishes, the laundry, etc etc. I am pretty good about getting the laundry into the washer and dryer, but anything after, I can put it off FOREVER. 

Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?
Phone reminders - No paper waste. 

What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?

Puppy being annoyed while getting a bath. The photo really cracks me up still. He is so silly! 


Husband and puppy butts. Teehee. 


Sunday Social




POPULAR POSTS:


8 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found you through Two martini lunch. Love your blog!

    Also, that picture annoyed puppy picture just kills me! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture, those eyes are precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like post it notes, I'm visual I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your puppy is so cute!! He looks super thrilled about that bath. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last picture! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! He is quite the cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe. That photo of Koodge makes me laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!