52 LISTS: 5

52 lists is a weekly link up hosted by MooreaSeal. I have come to realize this is a great way for reflection. 

This week's topic - What I am Grateful for. I am pretty sure I could go on and on and on, because there are so many things that I am grateful for. Every little thing in my life, from paper to experiences. The daily things that we do, we should all be grateful for. 





What are you grateful for?


On my own choice I decided to do 52 lists digitally. As to save 52 sheets of paper (of which I have no idea what I would have done with after this year was over). :) 



3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you're thankful for moving your desk into the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all awesome things to be thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a great list! I am with you on so many :) love the people who grow things' & 'Channel' I adore Germany as well anyway great list I may have to make one of my own :) Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!