STARTING MARCH 1ST, 2013!

Brand new sponsorship opportunities! I am so excited to share this with you! I've been really feeling the need to help contribute to the homestead, aside from the dishes, cooking, and housework that I do all day... rarely do, ever... And since I am on the computer for a better part of the day... Husband gave me the blessing, and said I should do it! So here I am, trying to help contribute to the family, and possibly save up for things we really need, like a new bed! Also, I am excited to help build up other small blogs and small businesses, that is really the biggest bonus there! 

Here is my Media Kit! Remember, all this stuff doesn't start until March 1st, 2013, but I wanted to prepare you! All the current sponsors on my right side bar will be removed the morning of the 1st. And then you can start applying!





I am so excited to be sharing this with you. I am excited to be contributing a little financially, and to be helping out some smaller blogs/businesses gain a little attention from my super awesome followers! 

Have you been doing sponsorship opportunities for a while now? I would love to hear about your experience! 

From now until March 1, you'll see this button at the bottom of each of my posts! 

3 comments:

  1. so weird, one of my BFFs is named Adrienne Rose. pretty rare name I would think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all sounds very exciting... need to get thinking ...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!