Oh! How PINTERESTING!


I'm still in love with Pinterest, how about you guys? I do go through phases though, sometimes I am on it DAILY... Hourly even... And some MONTHS, I go without. But there is always amazing things on there. And while I do like going through Pinterest, I love even more to pin things that aren't on there YET (that I've seen)! It's like, having an original idea, and I totally feel accomplished and awesome when I do it.

So I've decided to join in on a Pinteresting link up. Because... I need to get blogivated (I just made that up, blog motivated, I feel like a winner).
Source: WaterInMyPaint - Etsy via Me on Pinterest
Source: Fab.com via Me on Pinterest
Souce: http://marcomazzoni.tumblr.com via Me on Pinterest
Souce: Fab.com via Me on Pinterest
Source: Fab.com via Me on Pinterest
Source: Fab.com via Me on Pinterest
Man o man, I have been seeing some great art on Fab.com (if you're not a part of that site, definitely join in). They've got some GREAT stuff. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!