Thankful 25

Today I am thankful for brownie batter and lazy Sundays!

That's one of the nice things about Germany, on Sundays, nothing but restaurants and I think museums are open. So we're forced to have lazy family Sundays!

Today, Husband and I worked on our yearly letter that we put into our Christmas cards, did some research on a Kitchenaid standing mixer (hopefully there will be some good Cyber Monday deals tomorrow), husband made soup and even brought up my birthday (Christmas) trees from the basement. I started to decorate them, but got the topper on, and one ornament and then I got lazy because I was also baking brownies and talking to my dad on the phone. Something had to give. Lol

Is this pic of hubs and pup too terribly adorable?!

PS, birthday in 29 days.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!