Being Thankful 3

Today, I am having a difficult time finding something to be thankful for. I think it's mostly because I am a really grump today. I've just been down in the dumps all day. 

It took me until 1500 to get out the door and go for my run today. It was ridiculous. I was in such a poo mood, I even put up fights with husband over meaningless bullshit. I hate when I do that.

But I went out for my run, I decided to run outside today, even though I haven't been running outside in a while. I switched to the treadmill a few weeks back due to the cold. My weather app said that it was 55degrees out and it was sunny. It was really nice at first until I got to the hill, and then, I pretty much died. I went my normal outside route and it looked so different, I felt so bad for the trees, that they were losing their leaves. I know, pathetic. But it seemed so quite there... empty. It was hard to run in. It just felt sad.

Part of my route was shut down, "unsafe" or something... So then I turned around and had to retrace my route. That's the hardest thing to do! I like my route that I use because it's a loop.

Anyway, enough of this whining.

Husband and I put together a budget today, using the app EEBA, The Easy Envelope Budget Aid. It's pretty neat and free, you can pay for a PLUS version and what no, but the free version syncs to two mobile devices, and you can use ten envelopes. And there's a website to use too. So far it's really easy to use, and syncs between our computer, husband's Android, and my iPhone.

So... Today, I am thankful for... 
This delicious Angry Orchard Hard Cider. It's delicious, and perfect for the fall.

I haven't had an alcoholic beverage since well before my husband deployed. Not really on purpose, I just didn't feel like it. This was the first one that I've had in a long while. Perfect, really.

I am also thankful that I am ABLE to run. Shuffle?? Well, get off my butt and do something. I am thankful that I do not have any sort of disability that would prevent me from striving to be healthy and fit. I am alive, and my body works. That's great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!