Being Thankful 11

Goodness. I cannot believe that it is nearing mid November already. Wow. Time is just flying by, isn't it? Only a little over a month until my 25th birthday. I am thankful to be alive.

I am so grateful for all the men and women who are serving, have, served, and have sacrificed their lives for our country. For our well being. For our rights.

Thankful to my husband for serving. For giving me this amazing life, that I would not have gotten if it weren't for him. For us falling in love. I owe it all to him. He is an amazing man.

I am grateful for this life that the Army has provided us. The Army provides us with a home, a roof over our heads, money to buy food, and the opportunity to live in other countries. With all the sacrifices my husband has to make, and the times where we do not get to be together... I still say, this is a damned good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!