Being Thankful 10

Today I am thankful that my husband still loves me even though I can sometime be a huge bitch.

I am thankful that once I realize I am being an unjustifiable asshole that I am a big enough person to apologize for my actions and do my best to move on with a better attitude (even if it took me a few days to realize I have been being a big jerk ass).

I am thankful that I have a cuddly dog who will take long afternoon naps with my to cuddle the jerkiness right out of me.

I live a great life, there's no reason for me to be a jerk!

I am also thankful that even though I was a meany today, husband still made breakfast, dinner, and even ice creamed me! He's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!