Word Up. Jungle Boogy.

That title has nothing to do with this post.

Do you remember those commercials where they were advertising CDs for  "Best of ___ Music"? -- It came from that... lmao. After all these darn years. I remember that. *rolls eyes* I am so weird.

So what has been going on with me lately? I've apparently been addicted to filling out memes. *raises eyebrows*. It get's me typing, okay. I really do like typing...

Well, after we got back from Greece, we had that news about our friends... And then I got a freaking cold from HELL. -- I did run in Greece, once... The Wednesday night that we arrived, we ran. With Glow Sticks. lol. It was awesome. And then, I lost all motivation to run. Then, like I said, someone on the plane must have been sick, because damn it all, I got sick.

Most recent progress photo. Oct. 2012 155lbs
Bust: 35"
Waist: 31.5"
Waist @ Belly button: 37"
Hips: 40"
Thigh: 25"
Bicep: 12"
So, it happened that I lost a whole month. A whole month with no exercise or anything. So, recently I jumped back on the C25K bandwagon! 2 weeks ago now. :D I just finished week7day2 -- 5min warm up, 25min run, and 5min cool down. Man, it's so intense to think about how not very long ago, I could barely run the 30 seconds... 30 seconds... yeah. That's not a lot of time, and it was HARD! I really recommend the C25K program, if you're wanting to get out the door, (or stay inside on a treadmill), DO IT! You've got nothing to lose! It's awesome.

I've also been back to the strength training. Working with the routines that I was put on when I did the 12 week program with our gym. I guess, I like to kick my own ass. But it's good. I got this new scale, and it supposedly measures your body fat percentage too. So that's nice. Also, I am officially under 155lbs. I am so happy about that. Just 10 more (ish) pounds until I am at my first goal weight. That is super exciting. Also, I got to see the body fat percentage drop already! It's only been 2 weeks since I restarted working out!

I think my next few blogs will be more about running, some fitness apps, and some other health goodness. Maybe talk a little about my diet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!