Blah to Blogging

As much as I love blogging, I must say that I am going to... and may have already started... Really taking a break, and reevaluating my blog.

I have been wishy-washy with it...and I don't like that.

The closer and closer we get to deployment... the less some things are appealing to me.

I am not going to worry about my blog. It will always be here for me.

However, I may update it more frequently in the future. But for now, I am going to really focus on hanging out with the husband, and taking care of the dog.

Some more updates: 
Husband and I have a trip planned for Finland coming in March! I am so excited. I will of course, be posting photos, about the trip.

I am going to let my Color Love Sundays die out a little bit as I just haven't been feeling them lately. I do love my colors though. We'll see if this continues during deployment? I make no promises...

BUT I am still posting my daily iPhone-ography photos over at http://iphone-ography.adriennerose.me/ . So, please head on over there to follow along visually. I will let you in on a secret. I am taking lots more photos... but I am not worrying about taking a photo every single day... If I forget for a few days... It's not bothering me. But I am enjoying posting a single photo every day, lets not get this confused with Project365. This is not a Project365... it's merely... a photo a day. :)

Any how. :)

Much love.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. Aw I'm gonna miss you! But I totally understand where you are coming from. Sometimes you just need to focus on more important things for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean--enjoy your time off with your hubby and your puppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!