Ch-ch-ch-chAAANges!

Hey everyone! Right Here, Right Now! is going under some changes!

I have my own domain now!!

blog.adriennerose.me

So my header is going to change here pretty soon, but it's still going to be little ol' me! :) I am so excited! I am also learning some great CSS and HTML to help me out!

Check out my main page: http://www.adriennerose.me , and let me know how you like it!

I totally found some GREAT help over at PuglyPixel!! She really has some fantastic video tutorials!

Anyway, I will be changing a ton of things around! I am excited for this change! :) Let me know what you think!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the domain--I can't wait to see what you come up with! Pugly Pixel is the best--you can't go wrong following her tutorials! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!