iPhone Photo Friday! Yay!!

Photobucket
I am pretty sure I haven't taken many photos this week. Man, I have been pretty bad at that lately.

But I have been up to some crafty-work!!

I am excited to show you!


inspired from Cozyblueliz
I just drew it up myself and got going!
Almost done :) Inspired by vol25
Again, I just look at the picture and draw it out myself, it seems a little more personal that way. :) 
Sleepy puppy! 
Morning puppy cuddles. :) 




Also linked up with:
life rearranged



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Your embroidery is gorgeous! Not sure which one I like more since they are both so cute! Really will copy the tree- what a great anniversary present this would make? Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!