Random Sh!t Thursday! -- Take 7

PhotobucketWelcome, Welcome! :) I hope you all had a lovely week! Here is to another week of Random Sh!t found all over the interwebs! *Cheers*




  • DIY Sh!t
DIY Sugar Cubes!
3D DIY Calendar of the Month

  • Sewing Sh!t
    • I realize... I saw this every week. But DARN IT, I want a sewing machine *sigh*. You should see my Pinterest Sewing Section, it's FULL of fun ideas, tutorials, and things to sew!
      • Speaking of needing a sewing machine, my wonderful Hubband started working on peoples computers to help get some money so that I could get the one that I wanted!! <3 Awe!!!
4 Totebag Tutorials
Oh SO CUTE. Serious! I love the little birdies... *drool*
By whynotsew?
Oh I love the brightness of this quilt, it just plain makes me happy!! I cannot wait to get a sewing machine!
By amy smart

I LOVE the W in the corner, and I love the random sizes of blocks, so much fun!
By vmjess
Awe, hexagons... They bring out the geek in me <3 I want to make a quilt like that!!
By from the blue chair
So here I am drooling! :) Silly me. I cannot wait to get a sewing machine! I've got THINGS I want to make!

If you're interested in Photography, or photo things, head on over to Adrienne Rose Photography to check out EVEN MORE Random Sh!t today!! :)






-Adrienne




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!