MEME FRIDAYS! :) (Are back? Maybe...Again... ish)


You can head on over to Wife of a Sailor and look at all the other entries too!! Get to know some of your fellow MilSpouses (if you are a MilSpouse!!). It's a ton of fun!!




Yes, I am a little late. But yesterday I had a ton of fun!!
This week’s questions are:
1. Have you and your spouse agreed to live in separate locations (a geographical bachelor tour) knowing that the short-term inconvenience would have long-term benefits for your family? How did it work for you? submitted by When Good People Get Together
"Agreed"? Not so much. But we have HAD to. We met in March (2010) and he left for Korea in April (2010) THEN... I waited and waited and waited, and we got married September (2010) and I didn't get to go to Korea until October (2010). So 6 months separated. It wasn't too bad, but it was the only way!
I love my husband and I would go anywhere with him. I would probably rather quit my job and go with him than spend the time away. Sometimes I think it is sad that people (wives) have their husbands go to other countries without them. Why wouldn't you just go. Yeah it may suck (like South Korea does) but there are tons of things to do, see and learn there! And I GUARANTEE your hubband will be MISERABLE there.

2. What is your favorite thing about being a MilSpouse? submitted by Sarah Ruth Today
The proud-ness I feel about having a husband who is in the Military. I also feel very lucky to be able to "travel" with the hubband! I don't think we would be in Germany already if it weren't for the Military (or maybe we would, but maybe we wouldn't even have met if he weren't!).



3. If you could still have your spouse/significant other and your family, but take the military life out of it…would you?  submitted by Trust. Love. Believe. Bake.
Nope. I love being a military wife. I love it!! And we probably wouldn't have met otherwise!

4. What have your homecoming experiences been like after a year long tour of separation? submitted by Army Soldier, Army Wife
Well... we haven't had any deployments or anything, but we were separated for like six months! And it was really nice to see him after we got married! I was so excited to go to Korea!



5. If you have a child(ren) why you chose their name(s)? If not, why you would name your child something?  submitted by Tiara’s & ACU’s
We don't have any kids. And we're not going to for a while. Which is good for us. We plan on getting to know each other better, venturing and exploring Europe, and having fun for a while!

AND. I wouldn't tell you! I hate it when people steal other people's baby names! lol. I have had this name made up for a while. Let me tell you, I hope we have a boy, because... A girl would not be very happy with this name! haha.

-----

Anyway, husband and I are going to be riding bikes today! I promise I will show you all the pictures I take!!
-Adrienne

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!