#Reverb10

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)
     
Well... It had been some time since I have MADE anything! :) So recently I needed to make a couple of Thank you cards! :) Here is one of them:

 Materials: 
  • Kraft CS
  • A2 sized white card base
  • October Afternoon - Cherry Hill Shapes
  • And the PP I believe is ... I don't really remember... So if you recognize it, please let me know!

I also made another card, but it had the strawberry in place of the apple from the October Afternoon - Cherry Hill Shapes as well. But I already gave that card to it's recipient.

Also, I have a TON, and I mean A TON of links to share of things that I want to make. :) Are you ready?? (There is seriously a lot... like 35 of em. LOL) 
Well I guess I won't link ones up that I did not properly link to. Some of them I just have the picture... which is NO GOOD. So... You get the idea. 

Oh oh and since it is you know, December, the ones with a * by it are GREAT Christmasy/Holiday Ideas for gifts or decor!! 
I hope you guys enjoy going through my little Crafty Fun links! :) I have a whole folder dedicated to crafts and recipes labeled "MAKE THIS!" haha. 


If you head on over to a link that I provided, and you try it out. Please link up!! :) I would love to see your rendition!

Maybe one day I will not fill up my entire day with INTERNETTING... Terrible habit! 


Thanks for stopping by!


-Adrienne


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!