#reverb10 Dec 8 and 9!

You know what I just did?? I went through ALL (almost 400) posts and re-tagged them! OHMAN. That was an all day project!! WHEW! But good for me to just sit and do something all day (besides laundry) becuase I feel like butt. I have a doctors appt today... Too bad it is not for being sick! Bleh.

I have been under strict orders today from the Husband. Lol. He said "EAT lunch, keep warm, drink lots of water or juice, and please just use the sauna!" ha!

December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond) 

Well... since it has taken me two days to even begin writing on this prompt... you can tell that it has kind of been hard for me to answer. 
I know I am definitely different than most people! I believe that the way I grew up made me that way! 

Some things that light up other people is the way that I make them laugh. Usually just people I know, though. Sometimes people I don't know personally just give me funny looks. I make my husband laugh all the time. And I thought HE was funny, but apparently, I just tickle his funny bone all the time... cause I am pretty darn good at making him giggle! Other people I am pretty good about making laugh, or feel good, is my mom. She and I are a lot alike, with the way we say things funny, it is like we have our own language that no one besides each of us know, and understand! People get a kick out of us when we are together! 

I am pretty easily amused too, which people find ridiculous. But I like it. :) It makes life cheaper! haha.

December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)

Oh man, 2010 was pretty amazing for me. I had TONS of 'social gatherings' that rocked my socks off!! :) Husband's welcome home BBQ in March, his "welcome home/goodbye party" in April, Rockfest in August, our wedding in September, my impromptu going away party in October... Too many good memories. 

I would have to say the best party/social gathering that happened in 2010 was my fantastic wedding. :) I really believe, it was the best way to celebrate husband and I coming together in Marriage. :) All of our families were there, our friends, and goodness. It was amazing. We had a great band, Highwater, play at our wedding and at the wedding after party! :) The after party was held at the restaurant I was working at, and it was amazing. That was definitely one of the most fun nights of my life. Very memorable. We are definitely going to have to do a reenactment of our wedding day for something like... our 10th wedding anniversary or something! :)


-Adrienne
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!