OHMIBBQ, It's Wednesday ALREADY!

So, it is time for another round of ABC's in Photos! :) WoooWHOoooo! 
:)
***I did not make/take this picture***



Yay, I am excited. And on time! Wahoo. So this picture here. I am super excited to share with you today. It has quickly become a favorite picture of mine, that I edited into ... What I want to call a MASTERPIECE!! :)
So B Stands for.....
 
BIRDY. Hahha. 
I took this picture at the Suwan Fortress in Suwan, South Korea. You see the bird?? It's a Magpie. Magpies are to Korea as Crows are to Oregon. haha. I like them though. I think they're pretty!

Anyway. I really love this picture!! :) I want to get it printed on a canvas. I think that would be AWESOME. :)

So you should totally join in me on this ABC adventure!! :) I am having tons of fun!


Other great news:::
We have moved into our apartment FINALLY! I love it, it's gorgeous. I cannot wait to share with you what it looks like! 

-Adrienne

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture!! gorgeous!

    Congrats on finally moving in, can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!