MilSpouse Friday Fill-in!

As always, please head on over to Wife of a Sailor to join in on the weekly fun to be had getting to know your fellow MilSpouses!! 

Were you named after anyone?
Hmm, Well... No actually... (hopefully I remember this story right) My mom told me that she watched a lot of soap operas when she was pregnant with me, and she was watching one show with Adrienne in it, and another show with Rose in it to get my name!! 

What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
Hm, I don't usually paint my toenails... (It's totally kind of hard to reach my toes and paint them!) But, I like ALL colors! 

How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
I just use my hand... Because then, I wash them... 

When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
Oh man. JTT, HELLO. Johnathan Taylor Thomas, oh and Devan Sowa.. Totally.

Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell).  Which one would you choose? Why?
This one is hard. First, let me tell you why I love each one of those senses. 

Sight: I like to call myself an artist sometimes. I don't really think I could be one without being able to see the world around me. I love taking pictures, I love drawing, I love painting, I love everything about the world. I want to see it all. 
Hearing: I just LOVE music. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't hear those artists who make me happy, who make me just want to dance and forget all of my problems. 
Touch: I am married. I love hugging, kissing, and loving my Husband. Without touch, I would not feel him hugging, kissing, or loving me. 
Taste: I don't know if I have told you this or not... But I LOVE FOOD. I love tasting the deliciousness that is all food. I have recently tried new Korean-style foods and some are good, some are bad, but I would not be able to do that, or know whether or not they are tasty without being able to TASTE it!
Smell: Smell goes hand in hand with taste... :( Also, I love the way my husband smells (most of the time). :)

But, I guess... if I had to give something up... It would be hearing. While I love music, I think I could live without it. I could probably go on with my life with out it.  Though, I would probably need to learn sign language and how to read people's lips... lol. I could give that up I guess... NOT willingly though!
 

-Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Hi Im a new follower of yours and I just wanted to say I loved JTT too! LOL I like your blog look forward to reading more :) You can follow me if youd like at mrandmrsboots.blogspot.com youll see I have the same answer. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I haven't heard JTT in forever! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about JTT, is that sacrilege?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!