Friday MilSpouse Fill In!! :)

As always, if you would like to join in go over and visit Wife of a Sailor and copy the questions and link up to her!!

A different twist on last week’s question. 

What’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette) You know, the couple that Husband and I are staying with... are, well, you know. Letting US STAY WITH THEM. In their tiny apartment! Husband and I are so thankful to them for letting us stay here while we get our feet on the ground and find our own apartment. 
 
How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
I usually drive about 5 mph over the speed limit... But, I can't drive over here and Korea, so I am no longer worried about it! Hehehe
 
Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
Spaz... That was like... 6th grade through freshman year. And then, I never really had a nickname after that... That I can recall anyway... Family calls me AD, mom calls me ... everything... Including CowPie... and Husband calls me Wiff! haha.
 
If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
Hm. My life would be Untitled!  And I think it would definitely be a lengthy series. And you know, it wouldn't have an end... It would continue for as long as I did! 
 
Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
I don't have a planner but, I was probably working... lol. It was just after Husband left again for S.Korea!

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!