A What I Want Wednesday; Army Green Style

In honor of me getting married to an Army Man... A What I Want Wednesday; Army Green Style... A color that is going to surround my life for some time. (Good thing I think it is a good color, eh?)




Who cares if it is a boy shirt, I want it.
Little Army men vinyl stickers. Right on!
All I have to say is... Hahah, Moosestache. HAha
I really love the ribbon bows. Super cute!
Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty.
Okay... So I really swear that I do not like bees in real life. But these jewelry ones are pretty freaking fantastically cute!!
Pretty pretty earrings!!

You know, at least I have always liked this color! I am pretty stoked about it!

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!