Happy Father's Day!

I am definitely a Daddy's girl. My father and I aren't too close, but he taught me to punch like a guy, go fishing, play ball, listen to classic rock, he probably was the influence for my love of Chevy Pickup Trucks too... and he also probably taught me some other things without knowing it!


This is my Dad and I at my cousin's wedding on May 1st, 2010. I think this is the ONLY picture I have of him... Except for ones of us when I was little! This picture is great because I was trying to take a picture of us with my phone... but then the professional photographer took a picture of us too! I thought that was so neat!! (This pic turned out WAY better than the cell picture did! haha)

Anyway. I just want to wish all you Papa's a very Happy Father's Day! 

I also just want to thank and appreciate all those fathers and husbands serving our country from home, and especially those away from home!

I hope you all have a great day!

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!