Oh, and yet ANOTHER thing... :)

Not to toot my very own horn or anything... But I have recently been delving back into scrapbooking goodness. :) Yay! So... Not two layouts back into my scrappy goodness I get an invite to be on a brand new challenge blog design team! WOW, right?! Heheh. I was so flattered. So very happy that my dear friend Lizzie from Oh Snap! a crafty/family blog, decided to have a challenge blog again! I was happy to accept the position because I knew I really needed to get crafty once again! WOO. 

Sunday is going to be the first challenge! I have a sneak peek to show you! :) 
So please, stay tuned, and head on over to Hello Cutie Challenges and be sure to follow so you can be challenged too! What's great about Hello Cutie Challenges, is that you can create ANYTHING from the posted challenge. It doesn't just have to be a scrapbook page, it could be some art, a painting, a card, an altered item, a poem even, GOOD LUCK! :) 

Feels so great to get back into being crafty once again! Today husband, I, and another couple are going to go exploring! My hopes are to come back with some colored pencils, watercolor pencils, paint, and a couple other things! Wish me luck!

-Adrienne


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!