WEEKLY WISHES


Hello my weekly friends! I hope you accomplished all of your goals or wishes last week!


LAST WEEK:
  1. Keep drawing! Draw at least 3 somethings! Totally kicked this goals ass with a bunch of drawings! Check out three of my drawings here. I did more than this, but, I will not clutter things up at the moment with them all!
  2. Make a color chart how-to. I did, and it will be up tomorrow!
  3. This is not a great wish, but, I hope to keep running. Well, I think I screwed myself with this. I ran last week on Monday and Wednesday. I felt fine on Thursday and then on Friday my knees started hurting and they haven't really stopped since... So I guess I freaking listen to the doctor and wait to see what a physical therapist says. I am so sad about this. 
  4. MORE WATER! It's so hard! But, I have been pretty good at chucking 2 glasses of water before each meal. So I think this is sufficient. I just don't feel THIRSTY very often, do you?
  5. Blog about meal planning. Did it! It went up on Sunday Morning. Read it!



THIS WEEK:

  1. Draw. draw. draw.
  2. Make physical therapy appointment and hope they can get me in this week.
  3. Walk. Walk. Walk. 
  4. WATER DANGET. 
  5. Finalize my must-see destination list for Ireland (we leave next Wednesday!). 
  6. Blog about Paleo, and how it's going for me. 


Do you have any goals you need to accomplish this week? I promise you, participating in this linky will definitely help you achieve them!
The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!