SUNDAY SOCIAL

What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
Uhm, none actually. I know they're just movies. So... even though sometimes they do scare me, make me scream or gasp, I enjoy scary movies. 

What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
Lost. People always had talked about Lost and how amazing it was. I have no idea. Haha. 

What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
I think my most "daring" activity is to ride in a hot air balloon. I am not 100% sure how I feel about heights. haha. 

Would you ever travel alone?
You know, I think I would. I think it would be an amazing experience. I watched the movie "The Way" and it was about this walking journey through France and I think that would be really neat. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely watch it! 

What activities do you like to do alone?
I like to spend a lot of time alone. I like to work on my artworks, or just be on the internet. I also like running alone (when I do run). 

You should totally participate! Click on the image below! :) Tell us all a little more about yourself! 


Sunday Social



7 comments:

  1. :) I could never get into Lost either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One movie I'm dying to watch is MAMA. But my fiancee thinks its way too creepy! I love scary movies too, but I don't like watching them by myself! Hah!

    Madison
    atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of MAMA. I don't really watch them by myself either, unless I've seen it many times already! hehe

      Delete
  3. omg girl, you *need* to watch Lost. If you have the time, I seriously recommend you watch the whole series. I started last year (never watched it on tv) and it's the best show I've ever watched. But it's the kind of show you either love or hate. It's a bit out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sunday! Stopping by from the Sunday Social Link Up. You should totally get into LOST. My husband and I watched every season last year in 2 months on Netflix. I totally agree with you on #5- I am always working on a project or playing on the Internet when I'm alone and I don't really like running with other people. Have a great day! - Mallory www.malsmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do an Eat, Pray Love type of journey - just gotta find the time and the money to do so!

    Stopping by from the social :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE being alone.
    i feel you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!