SPONSORSHIP INFO! TODAY'S THE DAY!

Hello and hello! :) 

It is March 1 and my new sponsorship stuff is going LIVE!! I cannot WAIT for you guys to check it out! I also cannot wait to get going with helping out other blogs! And hopefully making a TINY bit of monies to help out with things that we need around the house. AND even buy a few sponsorship opportunities from other blogs!

It's just all terribly exciting for me!

So here you are folks! What you've all *wink* been waiting for! My new sponsorship opportunities!


Be sure to check out my Sponsor page for more information (and a totally fun graphic that I totally made on my own!) on guest posting, and advertising with my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!