52 LISTS: 4

52 lists is a weekly link up hosted by MooreaSeal. I have come to realize this is a great way for reflection. 

Week 4's prompt is to list my current and future, goals and dreams. I think this will be a really interesting one, because I often do not think that far ahead... My dreams come and go, my goals, come and go... They are really ever changing. 



What kind of future/current goals, hopes, and dreams do you have??


On my own choice I decided to do 52 lists digitally. As to save 52 sheets of paper (of which I have no idea what I would have done with after this year was over). :) 




4 comments:

  1. These are all awesome, I really want to have a vegetable garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list, all good! I'm like you, I don't think ahead that far, maybe one year at a time. And I worry a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list!! I can totally see you accomplishing every one of these goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cool! LOVE the whole idea of the list, and think you're adorable! LOVE your art below too, such pretty colors and soft textures, and no bacon in sight :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!