COLLECTING COLOR: FEBRUARY

You might be wondering, what on earth is collecting colors? Well, it's a monthly challenge and link up. I am pretty excited for it! Here is a description from her blog:


What is the Collecting Colours challenge? Each month you use the colour pairings as a jumping off point to curate a collection, real or virtual. You might collect objects from your environment (like I did last year), you might 'collect' photographs (like I'm doing this year), or you might even create a collection of watercolours, prints, granny squares... It's really up to you - the key thing is that whatever you create needs to feature just the colour pair nominated for each month. (read more here)

February's challenge is Blue and White. They can be any shades of this color! So here is my collection:

Thanks to Chelsea for the fun template! 

All photos taken by me! :) I thought this would be fun to show you guys for coffee talk this week! This link up is only monthly and I thought that since today is the last day of the month, perfection! :)


PS. Tomorrow, my new Sponsorship Opportunities are going up!! How exciting!! Be sure to come back tomorrow and check it out! Because, I am really excited about it! :) 





4 comments:

  1. Great collection! Love all the different textures and shade, very cool :)

    Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great little project! I am excited to continue it throughout the year. I haven't ever kept up with anything for a whole year! I am pretty stoked about this! I've made draft posts to keep myself reminded! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you decided to do the challenge! I look very forward to Black and White in March! I think that should be really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Adrienne! I love how it is a "collection" - it feels like a story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!