Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair - A link up.

Natalie Blair
Coffee talk today. I know, it's late... But I haven't been known to put up my memes on time. ;)





1. What is in your playlist?
Depends on which playlist you're talking about... lol. I don't often USE a playlist... cause I am weird? But I usually have my iTunes on shuffle.

BUT, I love it when Static-X,


Mudvayne,



and System of a Down 


come on when I am working out. LOL. Makes me feel all hardcore.

I also really love it when my friend's band comes on, Highwater, these guys are just plain awesome. They call themselves Rockabilly, and they played at my wedding. :) And during the reception.

This isn't my favorite one of their songs, but it's the only video they have. You can listen to some more of their music Here on their FB page.

And recently, I've discovered Caro Emerald. Man, my husband was even surprised that I liked her music. Because I like the hardcore stuff. But, really... I like to think that my musical tastes are pretty well rounded... LOL. But here is my favorite song of hers:


2. What is the funniest YouTube video you always go to when you need a laugh (or if you just wanna watch it)?
Usually I just search for cute or funny animals. But today while trying to find one to share with you, none of them were to my high expectations... I blame the weather.

3. Favorite song in the whole wide world that you never get sick of and it's on repeat.
Gonna bring you back a little... lol


Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts) from Miguel Moya Astorga on Vimeo.



4. Do you have any embarrassing songs/singers/bands that you like?
I am not embarrassed at anything that I like. It's not the way that I roll. If you think that my choice of music is worthy of being embarrassed about, maybe you've got your own issues. lol.

5. What's that ONE song that ALWAYS makes you cry?
There's two, actually... -- Well, I don't cry over them. But they make me feel very sad. I might be heartless or something... lol. 


This song is just plain sad. My mom had this old CD with a bunch of old songs on it, when I was young. This song was one of them. And it always made me super sad.


This second one, I heard when I found out a friend of mine committed suicide. But I really do love the song.

6. What song have you recently heard, that you can't seem to get out of your head?
Volbeat - Still Counting ---- Love them.


Okay, so you got to know a little bit of my crazy music taste... lol. :D

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Loooooooooooooooooooooove System of a Down!! They always come out with good stuff!!!

    I am sorry to hear about your friend committing suicide. I had a friend do that too.

    Thank you for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!