I Suck. I Know.

But at least I have my weekly Color Lover posts (I know they're cheating, but at least something is going up every week!!). Anyway, what has been going on with us lately? Well, I have been working SUPER hard on my Zazzle store!! Adrienne Rose Designs, you should totally check it out!

Right now I am working on getting all of my Hometown Love designs onto t-shirts, and will work on getting them on other products as well. I would love it if you would email me and let me know if you'd like some other city/country high lighted and put up in my store. I am trying super hard to keep things low priced and happy just for you! For me, it's not about the money (well, yes, it is about the money, but not about tons and tons of money... just a little money to save, you know). It's no big deal. I just want to make stuff, and sell stuff.

I started this store because I have always wanted to have my own business. And husband talked me into it.

So far I have made 10 sales. I think that's pretty great, for only being open for a month! WOW! :) It's so cool. I can't believe people actually like what I am selling.

(please, email me, if you'd like a design on a different product, I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to accommodate your request!)

I also have some Coffee Love products (because I love coffee) and a lot of these would be awesome in your house!

Anyway, I am having lots of fun designing things, and I hope you take a moment to check it out!

Also, be sure to head on over to my FB page Adrienne Rose Designs to stay up to date with the latest happenings!!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!