I Suck at iPhone Photo Friday...

I wonder if I should stop it for a while. I am actually sucking at blogging too...

I am not sure what that means right now. You know? I am kind of at a weird point in my life, where... Old things aren't as appealing anymore?? I don't know. I started working out, I've pretty much stopped taking photos unless something cool is happening... I finally started using my sewing machine... Blogging seems like a lot of work right now. There are so many things that I would love to do, but just don't do anymore. Photography being one of those big ones. This time last year, I thought I wanted to make a photography business. But didn't have the motivation to do it at all.

To be honest, I don't read anyone's blogs anymore. I do feel badly about that. But maybe I just need to start over? Heck, I don't know.

I think I am done with iPhone Photo Friday for now... I was so happy with it, but I feel that people didn't really come looking for my blog at all. Which is fine. I think I need to start blogging for me, whenever I want. So I am done trying to get traffic. I am done with iPhone Photo Friday. Sorry to say. But I think I will keep up with Color Love Sunday, I like that one. It's fun. And I can do a whole bunch of them... one thing I don't get is... it keeps posting on Saturdays?? Heck... lol.

Now, I am more involved in the FRG (I am the Treasurer now), I started volunteering with them, and working out. Those are the things that I am really into right now. And they're definitely keeping me busy.

Time has been going by so fast, I cannot believe its almost the end of October. I cannot believe we have been here 6 months, officially, now. I still really love Germany, but I am so not excited for Winter... and it's coming.

That's all I have for now. More later.

Have a great day!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!