Happy Friday!! It's iPhone Photo Friday!! :) Eeeeeeee!

Photobucket
Sorry about last week everyone! I was out of town and didn't even think about pre-making this post! It was all kind of sudden!!

How was your last two weeks? I noticed that I did not get many entries last week... It was probably the abruptness of me not really posting a great entry myself. SORRY ABOUT THAT! For real!

I do have tons of photos to share with you this week, so please, stick around, look at photos, scroll to the bottom, whatever, join in!

A couple of weeks ago, we got some shelving from Ikea, and these are in one of the cubby holes. :) I put water and food coloring in to add some color to the stark white shelves...
Castle in Würtzburg
Castle in Würtzburg
Coffee. It had ice cream in it. YUM
Oh this was good wine. :)
Secret path at a castle in Harburg
Castle in Harburg
The view of Landsberg from our hotel. :)
Museum castle thin in Landsberg
Koodge got to go swimming, I caught him mid-shake!
Husband surprised me with my (first) sewing machine! Now... If you have anything to donate, or advice for a beginner... please do! :) haha
How did you last couple of weeks go?? Sorry about last week!

Be sure to head on over to Adrienne Rose Photography too see the "better" photos from the last couple of weeks!




Also linked up with:
life rearranged

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!