#reverb10


December 23 – New Name Let’s meet again, for the first time. 
If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why? (Author: Becca Wilcott)
I don't want to introduce myself with another name. Your name is what makes you, you. Why would you want to change it. Your last name is no matter... But your first name... it's amazing. It has the power to make you get up in the morning and say "Hi, my name is Adrienne and I am awesome". And all that. My name makes me, ME. And I love my name. Not too many people have it... It's pretty great. I love it. There is no way that I would change it...

December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK 
What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead? (Author: Kate Inglis)
I met the man of my dreams in 2010. That tells me that EVERYTHING is going to be okay.
I married the man of my dreams in 2010. That tells me that EVERYTHING is going to be okay.
I am living in a different country with the man of my dreams in 2010. That tells me that EVERYTHING is going to be okay.
I love the man of my dreams in 2010. That tells me that EVERYTHING is going to be okay!

Next year. I want to work on appreciating the man of my dreams. I know that everything is going to be okay.

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself
Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.
Alright, not the greatest picture ever, and it is in a bar. However... This is me. Being a dork. I think I was "raising the roof" at the time... Or something. Celebrating how much I suck at pool. Haha, this was the weekend of Halloween this year. I think it really just shows how much of a dork I am.
A friend here in Korea took this picture haha. :) It was a good night. But I just really liked the expression on my face. I look so happy and content. Just the opposite how I am feeling today. I think this was a good picture to share. We were having such a good time. :)

-Adrienne
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!