#reverb10

This weekend has been pretty boring. :) That's okay though. Husband has been playing on the Wii, I have been playing online, it's been pretty nice just doing our own thing! :)

This weekend we have been putting together our packages to send home, for Christmas... Well, they're going to be late... But ah well. Who cares?! hhahha. :) Better late than never, right?

December 18 – Try What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)

Next year. Well... Again, this year has been mighty eventful for me! Met my Husband, married husband, moved to the other side of the world... Blah blah. I am sure you guys are tired of hearing it by now. LOL. But, you know... I feel like my life has finally turned around! :) 

But next year. Well... I have my hopes on conquering ... GERMANY. :) hahha. I have already conquered Korea, I figure I should conquer something on the OTHER side of Russia. :) Good plan? I THINK SO!
Other than that, I want to try and get a Scrapbooking club together... (It will be for here though) even if it would only last 4 months. But beginning FOR SURE in January, I really gotta get my crafty mojo going! I can't be a stay at home wife when I don't do anything besides BLOG. Right?

I also want to start working out with someone here. We were discussing it while we were getting our nails done, haha... And I think it would be really good for me... Even if I hate working out, maybe I will learn to love it... Or... love to hate it... Something like that. I just know that I have gained some weight already being in Korea for 2 months... and I need it OFF. OFF OFF OFF!! yeah. (I will let you know how that goes... Or keep it hidden and never speak of it again...)

Well, that's all I got for ya at the moment. Haha. :) 
Thanks for stopping by!

-Adrienne
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with being a SAHW and just blogging. Nothin' at all! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it SO much!